K Box has finally responded to queries about the leaked personal data of over 317,000 of their customers yesterday. The Chief Operating Officer, Priscilla Ng, explained that K Box is taking it “very seriously”. Several police reports have already been made by member of the public and the Personal Data Protection Commission, is also looking into the matter saying that the scale of the leak is “concerning”.
- Dear TRS, I saw a Pinoy maid making an elderly push her in a wheelchair!
- Singapore, here’s what the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is going to cost you
- Dear TRS, Beware of this Conman from Decor Creative Construction Pte. Ltd.
- NBC News: NUS hired an Associate Professor with a fake PhD who later moved to US
- I saw a Filipino lady excited to get a $2480 job in Singapore
- Dear TRS, please warn your readers of OCBC scamming money!
- MDA bans award winning local film to try and cover up history of political oppression
- S'porean kills himself after gambling to try and win money to pay for daughter's uni fees
- Foreign Student from International School says Singaporeans are 'Low Class Dogs'
- Survey: 90% of young Singaporeans are worried about their future finances
University life is when we transform from being an adolescent to an adult. We learn not just about E=mc2 anymore, but about life. It is also when we come face to face with quarter life crisis(it is never too early) and grow as a result. Find out what are our top 20 learning’s cruising through a world class university in Singapore..
With the current cost of living, a fair number of Singaporeans can expect to be happily retired. Maybe by the age of, say, 162. Now there’s any number of external causes you can blame for that: inflation, growing household debt, inadequate pension plan, etc. But some of the causes are self-inflicted…like these myths we keep believing...
Dear TRS, Is this really 'The Real Singapore'? Singaporeans weren't like this when we first arrived here, years ago. We were welcomed and we tried our hardest to integrate well. We are not on an assignment package - we work here on local terms, we pay our taxes and we are decent, hard-working people who obey the law and try to treat all people with kindness.
Thailand's prime minister said on Tuesday the country was not always as safe for foreign visitors as their homelands, after the murder of two British tourists dealt a blow to the southeast Asian nation's image. The tourist industry accounts for 10 percent of Thailand's economy and it has yet to recover from a slump in visitors during months of sometimes bloody protests on the streets of Bangkok that preceded a military coup in May.
The Yang Yin saga will serve as an acid test of the government’s social conscience and sense of justice. In a court action, Mdm Chung Khin Chun’s niece, Ms Hedy Mok, is alleging that Yang Yin, a Singapore PR from China, has manipulated her aunt, an 87-year-old dementia-afflicted widow, to give him control over Mdm Chung’s $40 million assets under “Lasting Power of Attorney”.